
It's Tuesday which means it's time for Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday and this week is Top 2 Beauty Secrets.
I really don't have any beauty secrets that I live by, but below are a few things that I can not live without.
Schwarzkopf OSIS Dust It Volumizing Powder
MAC Cover-Up
MAC Cover-Up is no different than any MAC product which is nothing short of fabulous. It actually works to cover up the dark bags under my eyes and some of the 'age' spots on my face and it lasts. MAC is definitely my favorite make-up brand whether it be foundation, cover-up, eye shadow, perfume or brushes (there brushes are fantastic!!!) MAC never disappoints.
There you have it, what are your two favorite beauty secrets? Go on over to Taylor's and link up to join the fun!



8 comments:
okay I need both! thanks!
OHH I am gonna have to try both of these! Thanks for sharing!
I am so adding both of these to my list of things to get...maybe I'll get them tomorrow!
i saw this osis product on a blog a while back and i asked all of my hairdresser friends about the product - and they said they had no clue about it... i am going to have to buy some now:)
I must try the OSIS volumizing powder! Thanks lady!
I left you something on my blog!
http://starspinkworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/beautiful-blogger-award.html
I will have to try the Mac Cover up. I have tons of other Mac stuff but have never tried this.
Thanks for the blog love =)
Janae @ pinkdandychatter blog
Volumizing powder?? Wow! I had no idea a product like that existed!!! Thanks for sharing your tips!
Thank you for following my blog! I'm now following you as well!
Post a Comment