April 6, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Favorite Magazines








The Undomestic Momma is hosting the Top 2 Tuesday as always and this week is your favorite magazines.

I am ashamed (who am I kidding?!) to say that I love trashy, gossipy celeb magazines and that my 2 favorite magazines fall under this category. 


I love People magazine (and Jennifer Aniston as per the cover).



In Touch is always juicy read and full of celeb photos and gossip (again the Jen/Brad/Angelina drama - love it!)

There you have it...head on over to The Undomestic Momma and link up to join in the fun.

Today is my first day back to work since Thursday as we had Friday and Monday off for Easter.  It was such a great weekend!  The weather was absolutely beautiful and we spent the entire weekend with friends and family outside.  Friday we took Cole to see a movie, he had such a great time.  The mixed shower hosted by my brother and sister-in-law on Friday night was great, it was so nice to see everyone and have a chance to catch up.  Saturday Cole and I spent the day outside at my parents, I raked the lawn while Cole played in the sandbox and trucked all around.  Sunday Ryan's family came over for Easter brunch and the kids had an Easter egg hunt and we all sat out in the sun.  We couldn't have asked for a better weekend!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I love In Touch!

Anonymous said...

great picks! I love both of them too!

What's New with Mrs.T said...

Great picks!! I love gossip mags!! Happy Tuesday!

The Undomestic Mom said...

love them---I swear they arent trashy haha!

Molly said...

Ohhh, don't even get me started with how much I love People!! Love the People Style Watch, too. :)

Mrs. Priss said...

Oooh girl. Celeb gossip magazines are my not-so-secret addiction. I buy every single one that comes out and feel slightly ridiculous, but oh well! It feeds my inner teenager.

Anonymous said...

I love them too.

Laura said...

o I love those magazines too! guilty pleasures!