April 6, 2010
What's New with Mrs. T's Giveaway
I just came across a really cute blog, What's New with Mrs. T and this blog is definitely one of my new favorites. You most definitely need to check out her giveaway which closes tomorrow. Everything in it is adorable, especially the cake lifter! I think I love it and if I don't win I will find one to add to our wedding registry (I know Ryan would just die for one...haha!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love Mrs. T's blog too! I love your blog consider me a new follower!!
I am glad you got a laugh over my gym fiasco! He wansnt there today so I may have scared him away!
Haha...maybe he realized he is a tad bit odd? :)
Oh, wedding registries are SO much fun!!!! I do hope you win though!
I did win it! Yay!!! :)
Post a Comment