April 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Items Under $15

It's Top 2 Tuesday over at Taylor's The Undomestic Momma and this week is your top 2 favorite items under $15.








Today's Top 2 Tuesday is your favorite items under $15.


1. Bath and Body Works Mentha Lip Buffer
 
 
This lip buffer/lip scrub is fantastic!  It's refreshingly minty and really works.  It's a quick fix to chapped lips and an easy way to prevent them.

 
2.  Tim Hortons' Tea
 
 
 
 
I am a huge tea addict and there are few things I would take over a Tim Hortons' tea. 
 
Head on over to 'Taylor's and link up to join the fun.

4 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Great picks! Thanks for linking up!

Kerbi said...

Love that lip gloss, I really need to try that tea!

Lindsey S said...

The only time I've ever had Tim Horton's was in Canada... but it was GOOD!

What's New with Mrs.T said...

I have never had that kind of tea... I would love to try it sometime. Happy hump day!