March 29, 2010

Play Along ABC

I found this over at The Undomestic Momma and had to play along, do the same!

A. AREA CODE : 613

B. BED SIZE: Queen

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Scrubbing the floors

D. DOG'S NAME:  Thankfully we don't have one

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Tea

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Not sure I really have one...brown?

G. GOLD OR SILVER: White gold

H. HEIGHT: 5'8"

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: currently none, used to play piano when I was a kid

J. JOB: mom and group and marketing assistant

K. KIDS: 1 at the moment

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: house

M. MOM'S NAME: Laurel

N. NICKNAME: Ash, Flash

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: only when having Cole

P. PET PEEVE: smacking, boldness, people who don't say thank you or excuse me

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "If you love someone... you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise... the moment just passes you by."  from My Best Friends Wedding

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty

S. SIBLINGS: 2 older sisters, 1 older brother

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6ish

U. UNDERWEAR: Yes

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: mushrooms

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I never give myself enough time...never ever...

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: feet, ankles, knees, arms...almost everything

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: chicken with feta and red pepper, spinach, chicken and feta pasta, pasta bake, stir fry, I love to cook.

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: giraffes are my favorite

Our weekend was great, we met with the Minister and Decorator to finalize some things, this gave me another huge to-do list (or 2) so this week will be full of phone calls, e-mails and brainstorming with Ryan.  The good part of the meetings, apparently I am on the ball even though I feel like I am doing nothing at the moment.  Let's hope that is the case.

I finally added the follow me gadget, so do just that please.

Happy Monday (super happy Monday, it's a short week)!

2 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

uderwear.....yes, love to have them