March 23, 2011

Express Spring Swimwear

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 If you are anything like me, bathing suit season is front and center on your mind.  Between working out and eating well, I have been trying my best to get in shape so that I can wear a bikini this year and that has had me browsing online to find the perfect suit.

AdvertisementExpress has a great selection of women's swimwear and I am crushing on this one:

Express Swimsuit

 

I plan to spend a lot of time in the water with my boys this Summer and a new bikini is just what I need for the beautiful days that are quickly approaching.

Express has a great selection of bikinis, two piece swimwear and they even have swim shorts for men in case you are looking for something stylish for your man.  At Express you can shop bright solids, on-trend graphic prints, the essential reversible style, nautical-inspired striped and sleek metallic styles.  Some designer details include flirty ruffles, sexy self-tie sides, glam beaded embellishments, polished metal hardware and removable padding in tops. 

Don't forget to check out their Spring essentials accessories, including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses and hats for him and for her.

Also, if you sign up for Express e-mail you will have a chance to win one of ten $200 Express Gift Cards.  Hurry though, the sweepstakes ends 4.21.10 at 11:59pm, EST (check out the sweepstakes rules for more information).

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That bikini is soooooo cute! Not sure I could pull it off, but still really cute!