It's been a while since I've linked up with Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday and today's topic is two random facts about you.
1. I can not stomach the feel of loose cotton.
Cotton balls make me almost vomit and I am actually gagging as I type this. If there is cotton in a pill bottle I can't take it out or if I have blood work done and they put a little bit of cotton under the tape my stomach turns until I take it off.
2. I don't drink pop but I crave Pepsi and Ginger Ale.
I haven't really been a pop drinker since I was 16 or so. However, for some reason I actually crave Pepsi (either fountain or directly from the can) and Ginger Ale (with crushed ice) randomly.
What are two random facts about you? Head on over to Taylor's and link up to play along.


6 comments:
I am so glad to FINALLY find someone else that HATES the way cotton feels. It literally gives me the chills thinking about it. My husband thinks I'm a wierdo when I won't take the cotton out of the medicine bottle! :)
My best friend cannot stand cotton, when we were roommates, I had to open prescriptions or tylenol bottles for her. Hahahaha
I crave Fountain Pepsi's every now and then too (I especially craved them when I was pregnant!)
I am terribly addicted to Coke. If I could, I would drink it like water. I only allow myself 1 a day though. :) I get chills thinking about people brushing their teeth. I cannot stand watching someone brushing their teeth or even the word "toothbrush" But don't worry I don't have a problem with brushing my own teeth!
The mere fact that you use the word 'Pop' in your blog post has enthralled me.
Crushed ice is the only way to go.
Also, I'll be sure to buy you cotton for your birthday.
I crave ginger ale too!!!!
Post a Comment