We've been pretty busy over the past two weeks and thankfully this weekend is looking pretty quiet and we are planning on spending it at home, working on our house. I had a hair appointment tonight with the lovely Kristen and then we went for supper at The Works and oh.my.goodness. AMAZING!!!! I ordered the Red House which was a burger topped with roasted red peppers, avocado, beechhouse sauce & havarti cheese and it was delicious! Mmmmm...
For tomorrow, our first order of business is to hit up Home Depot on Saturday morning to get some tile ideas for our bathroom and our kitchen back splash and to buy some paint for our bedroom. I am thinking of doing our bedroom in Pelican Bay...
The burnished clay seems to have a pink tinge to it in the picture above, but it's more of a grey tone. I got inspiration from a color card I found a while back at the store and I love it. We may or may not paint anything the darkest grape, however, it will be used as our accent color for decor. We also have big plans for our cupboards, table and hutch. We will be refinishing them all a darker color.
That is our excitement for the weekend and I can't wait! I'll be sure to take some before, during and after pictures to show our progress.
What are your plans this weekend?






1 comment:
Ooh, I kind of like pencil point! I'm on a gray kick though. ;)
Post a Comment