March 17, 2011

Talented

I grew up in a really small town.
really small town.
A town of 2000 people.
My high school graduating class consisted of 60 students (give or take a few?).

One of those students was Julie Corrigan.

In fact, Julie and I went to school together from the age of 4 until we graduated from high school.  I remember going to Julie's and playing Barbies together and listening to Natalie Cole's LOVE
and Julie would sing along like she did to most songs.


Moving on to high school...if you knew Julie chances were that you heard her sing.  She liked to hum and sing almost all the time and it was by no means a bad thing.  Her voice has always been amazing and her personality matches it perfectly, she is and always was one of the kindest people.

To this day Julie still sings.  In fact she has several songs available on iTunes and even had one of her own songs played on our local radio station Hot 89.9

Julie also had a YouTube page and all of her songs and covers are there for you to check out.  Some of my favorites...

Been Through The Fall


Born This Way


Just The Way You Are

Take A Bow

Julie is such an amazingly talented person and I am so proud of her for following her dreams.  Get going and check her out, you'll see just how lovely she is.

2 comments:

erica said...

Wow she has an absolutely gorgeous voice. Definitely has some serious talent!

xo

Danielle said...

She is incredible! I like the Lady Gaga song the best. That's crazy that you know her. Is she too old for Idol?