I have been going to kettlebells 1 night a week and running 3-4 times a week and the cardio has been a huge help with losing the weight, while the kettlebells has helped me shed some inches. I am so happy to report that I am down a size in shirts and pants. I can't believe that after only losing 4lbs that it would make such a difference in my clothing, but apparently inches are greater than pounds.
Last Wednesday I bought Jillian Michaels 6 week six-pack DVD and I have done it 4 times so far. I definitely think it will be a good workout if I am consistent with it (which I will try to be 4 days a week). As usual, Jillian combines cardio with abs and strength in this video and the best part - it's only 30 minutes long. It makes it so much easier to do when you think that all it takes is 30 minutes. If I can ever get my butt out of bed for a morning run and then do this at night, I'd be set! Someday, someday...
I can already feel a difference in my abs (they are hurting!) and I am noticing a change in my body shape even though I've only done it 4 times!!! I can't wait to see what the end result will be. I'll definitely keep you posted on how it goes.
Did you watch tonight's finale of The Bachelor? I am so pleased that Brad chose Emily to be his wife, she seems like such a kind soul and they truly do seem to be in love. I did like Chantal as well, but you could see just how crazy Brad was about Emily throughout the entire season. Here's hoping that Brad and Emily work out and that Chantal will be the next bachelorette.


2 comments:
I never watched the Bachelor but I love tuning into the Season Finale. I didn't overly like Chantal (I think it was the way her name was pronounced) anyways...I did like Emily but just before I fell asleep, it seemed that he had gotten pretty mad at her and I thought, THAT WAS IT, hes going to pick Chantal...glad that he picked Emily though!
Good for you! Keep up the good work. It sounds like you've made it part of your daily routine which will make it easier to continue. I need to get my butt in gear too but I just can't make the time.
I did watch the finale last night. I only watched it off and on during the season but I did love Emily. I'm not sure they were a perfect match but you could definitely tell he liked (lusted after) her. I did get very tired of hearing him say "I'm being honest." or "I really mean this." I would hope so!
Post a Comment