February 27, 2011

Play Date

My little boy is all grown up!

Cole has had play dates with family friends and cousins, but today was his first time going to a friend's house to play!!!  His little buddy from school had asked him over to play last weekend, but we were out of town so we missed out.  Luckily, I spoke to this little guy's mom and we arranged a play date for today.  I dropped Cole off at 9:30 and they played until 12:30 when I went back to get him and did they have fun!  I had to basically drag Cole out of their house (after 30 minutes of coxing/fighting/crying) and into the car.  We made plans to have Cole's little buddy over in two weeks for a play and Cole is so excited and so am I.

I can't believe that we are already at this stage.  And so it starts...

6 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

I have made some of the best friends through my children! Playgroup night is Mommies night too!

M.O.T.B said...

I just googled the DaVinci bracelet and you are right and an even better price! Awesome!

Molly said...

That is sooo fun! Cooper has his little friends over twice a month and they just have the best time together!

Jen said...

They sure grow up fast, don't they?? :-)

Happy Wednesday Dear! xo

Oh, and pop by today for my perfume GIVEAWAY!

Marissa said...

we love playdates too :)

Just wanted to tell ya, YOU WON THE BOB HARPER DVD GIVEAWAY ON MY HEALTHY LIVING BLOG!!!!!!

Congrats to you and Happy Thursday!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw that's awesome that he had so much fun!