It's take 3 over at Amber's for Eat It. Work It. Blog It. and this week it's going to have to be short and sweet. If you aren't aware of Eat It. Work It. Blog It., click here for Amber's original post about it.
I've been following Weight Watchers since August 2009 and I was able to hit my goal weight in April 2010. I have gained back 10lbs since hitting goal as a result of getting comfortable once all of the wedding planning was over with and getting pregnant. I am determined to lose this weight once again, (plus the additional 5 pounds I wanted to lose before) therefore, Eat It. is the big one for me.
Eat It.
The past week I have been pretty on track with sticking to Weight Watchers and I this morning when I weighed myself I was down another pound. One pound doesn't sound like much, but to me it's great. It's a step in the right direction and more motivation for the week to come. I am thinking that I will go get weighed this Thursday so that I know where I stand for sure (I am only getting weighed once a month or so right now). My food choices are pretty repetitive these days as it's easier for tracking and I am enjoying what I am eating. That being said, if you have any go-to recipes for healthy, clean foods please feel free to share them. I'd absolutely love some spice in my life. :)
Work It.
Last week I ran on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday on the treadmill and Tuesday I went to Kettlebells. Friday was a rest day and the rest of the weekend was a lot of outdoor activities (pulling snow off the roof of the house, shovelling, sliding and my first outdoor jog!) which I like to include as my 'work it'. I have totally failed at getting my butt out of bed at 5 am for morning jogs, but I WILL do this beginning next Monday. I seriously need to update my iPod before I can do this and I need to get my butt to bed early (it's currently 11:45 p.m....not even kidding).
Blog It.
This week I am going to continue to Eat It. and Work It. the best I can. I am hoping to see another loss on the scale and I am hoping to continue to see a difference in my clothing. I have also been toying with the idea of buying Jillian's 6-Week-Six-Pack and then tonight I saw that Jess mentioned it too. I've heard that it's an intense work out and that might just be what I need to add to my routine.
Have you tried Jillian's 6-Week-Six-Pack?
Do you have any healthy staples in your diet?
Please, oh please, suggest some songs that would be good to work out to - I'm begging for help here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A good friend and I have been working out with a personal trainer and it has been so inspiring! I can totally relate to that elation you felt when you realized you had lost a pound! ONE pound is everything when you're trying to get fit!
My iPod is loaded with great work-out music. Britney Spears and Pink come to mind...almost every fast song they have is great to get you motivated and moving, esp Gimme More, Toxic, Circus, Raise Your Glass and So What!!
Keep up the great work!!!!
I have got to change up my workouts and get that DVD, like, yesterday. Especially on the days I miss the gym. For instance, today I'm going right after work to see the Justin Beiber movie. PRIORITIES. I can't go to the gym too... ;)
Post a Comment