It's time for week 2 of Eat It. Work It. Blog It. over at Amber's.
Thankfully the last week hasn't been too terrible, however, I am still not showing much progress on the scales. But, I am seeing a slight difference in my pants and I'll take inches over pounds any day.
Eat It...
For the most part I have been staying within my daily points allowance on Weight Watchers, however, Saturday night I over indulged on the yummy recipes that I made from Gina's (here and here). I also baked some cookies and got into those (maybe my week wasn't as great as I thought). I have been working towards trying new recipes that are healthier and involve clean eating. I found a delicious recipe over at Molly's and we tried it out last night and it was a hit - even Cole liked it. While he didn't eat the kale, he devoured the chicken. Clean eating isn't terribly tough for me to follow Monday to Friday while in routine, it's the weekends when I lose control and eat almost anything in sight.
Work It...
Last week my work outs were great. Monday and Tuesday I went to kettlebells, then Wednesday and Thursday I ran 3 miles each day. I have increased my running by a minute and reduced my walking by 30 seconds and I can already see a difference in my endurance. Kettlebells is never a dull workout and I am almost always feeling it the following day. Unfortunately the weekend didn't go quite as planned and I skipped my workouts BOTH days (with every word I type I realize how terrible my week ended up being!). I started up again last night with a 2.5 mile run, upping my running time again...loving running so far.
Blog It...
This week is already shaping up to be better than the last.
This morning I was down 1 pound which is motivation enough to keep it up as I plan to weigh in next week and would like to be down a couple of pounds at least. Tonight I will be heading to kettlebells and then the rest of the week I will continue with jogging and might even bust out my 30 Day Shred Video. Jillian knows how to work abs and mine could definitely use some of her help! Next week I am hoping to blog about how wonderful this week was with food and exercise and hopefully I will have some positive results on the scale/clothes front.
If you are working at losing weight, making better eating choices, leading a healthier lifestyle or anything of the sorts head on over to Amber's to link up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really want to check into the 30 day shred, or any of Jillian's videos. The weekends hurt me because my gym is 20 minutes away and I HATE driving there just for a workout.
I'm the same way with the scale! If we keep at it, girl, we got this. Our pants are the telltale sign we're doing good things. ;)
Post a Comment