“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”
-Harvey MacKay
The past month I feel as though I have been constantly running and getting very little accomplished. Since scheduling some sort of exercise in to our already-packed evenings, I feel so short on time. Time to organize, relax, clean and most of all, time with my boys. From the time I get up in the morning to the time I go to bed at night it seems as though everything is rushed. Seeing as it's beginning to seem a bit overwhelming I have a plan!
I am going to start waking up earlier and getting a run in every morning Monday to Friday.
I figure this will help me wake up and get energized for the day. I will have my cardio in for the day and I won't have to stress out too much if playing cars with Cole in the evening is the most that I get around too, or if Ryan and I decide to sit down and watch some tv together after everything is done. I'm hoping that this isn't too huge of an adjustment and that I can make it work - heck - I am going to make it work.
Another thing that I am planning to work on is to schedule regular posts. After reading some of the fantastic blogging tips over at Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday I have decided that this is the way to go. I really do love blogging and I find it helps me vent from time to time, as well, I absolutely love having this record of our lives.
I am looking for any suggestions on workouts for my 'love handles', any suggestions?
Do you wake up early in the morning to get your work out in?

5 comments:
wow... you are my hero. i always say i want to get up and workout early in the morning... but it never actually happens. the sheets are just too heavy in the am. as for regular blogging... you should probably just head on over and join in this week's thankful thursday... just sayin:) it's a valentines edition:)
I can completely relate with your issues on time - and I don't even have a child to consider!
With working fulltime and taking classes parttime I have trouble fitting everything in during the day.
I have started working out in the morning on Tues/Thur/Fri and I think it helps SO much! It's nice to know that when I get done with work and get home, the evening is mine for me to spend as I choose and I don't have to feel guilty!!
I just read a blog article about the Jillian 6 Weeks to 6 Pack Abs DVD. Might want to check that out for a workout to do at home to help with the love handles!
I wake up to feed my son early and keep trying to convince myself to just stay up and either exercise or get some things done but it's yet to work for me. The bed just somehow keeps calling my name and it's so warm and comfy...
Good luck to you!
I understand about having no time either. Not last night but Tuesday night i had a melt down because i feel like i am not spending enough TIME with Walker and Matt when i try and fit everything into my evenings after work. Try to get supper ready, get walker ready for bed, and the gym and get stuff ready for the next day. Really where is the TIME for Walker and MOMMY or Matt and I... TIME!!!
I just stumbled upon your blog and I love it! I can relate in so many ways. I try to squeeze in so much, in so little time. I am thinking about doing the Jillian DVD.
Post a Comment