February 7, 2011

T2T - Blogging


It's almost Tuesday and that means that it's Top 2 Tuesday over at Taylor's.  This week's theme is the Top 2 Things You Have Learned About Blogging.

1) Enjoy it.  Blogging has become my outlet, my journal and it is something I am really enjoying.  I don't always blog every day, I don't have one main focus that I write about, BUT I enjoy it.  It isn't about the people who read it (sorry everyone ;) ), it isn't about the number of comments or followers.  It's about my everyday life and being able to have a record of what happens in our lives to share with our family and friends. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to all of you that do share in our journey and you make me enjoy blogging even more!

2)  The people are amazing.  I never expected to 'meet' new people through blogging but as luck would have it - I have.  There are so many people who do blog and I have been fortunate enough to 'meet' some of these wonderful people.  The support that is out there is unbelievable, it's enough to make one believe that positive thoughts and prayers will fix almost any bad situation.
Take a look at my blog roll on the right (blogs I love) and go check out some of the amazing ladies I have been lucky enough to meet.

Link up with Taylor and share what you've learned about blogging.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your #2 was just like my #1! :) You are so right when ya say that you were lucky enough to "meet" them. There are some wonderful jewels out there.

Hope you have a great day! :o}

Kathryn said...

Totally agree! Blogging is such a great outlet and makes you realize you are not alone in so many situations!

AndreaLeigh said...

great thoughts! i've had to move around a lot as a military wife and blogging is one way I stayed plugged in and make friends.

Beth McC. said...

Great tips!!! Number one is right on!!