November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards

There has been a lot of talk around the blogosphere lately about Christmas cards and where to order them from.  So many of you are talking about Shutterfly and to be quite honest, I had never heard of Shutterfly before and immediately became intrigued, especially when I saw that they are offering bloggers 50 Free Holiday Cards!  Seriously, how did I not know about Shutterfly before?!  The Christmas Cards they have available on their site are adorable and I am having a tough time deciding what design I would choose.  Here are a few examples:


Love the pointsetta print

Simple and modern

I am LOVING all things monogrammed this year, these two are perfect


I love the simplicity of these two!
 Simple, to the point and ADORABLE!

I am really having a tough time deciding what card style I would like to use for our Christmas cards but I am hoping to have it decided on by Friday so that I can order our cards and be ahead (just slightly) of the game this year.  I'll let you know which one we end up choosing and I will definitely keep you posted on my Shutterfly experience and from what I hear I won't be disappointed!

I also just noticed that they have a great selection of Wall Calendars, SCORE, these will be easy enough gifts for our parents as a little something extra!  I already love Shutterfly and I'm just beginning.  If you are a blogger head on over here to sign up for your 50 Free Holiday Cards.

5 comments:

Marissa said...

shutterfly is great, i Ordered our cards yesterday and got an email the SAME day that they were on their way and being shipped...I paid for 50 cards, only 22.00 because I had free shipping and $10.00 off! You'll love it and all of those cards are cute!

Shannon said...

OMG, how did I not know about this 50 free cards thing?! :D

I love all of the styles you chose. I looked at just about all of them when considering our cards.

The poinsettia print one is so adorable!

Candice said...

Love them all!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower and I love the 2nd to the last one!

GirlSunday said...

yeah for you for doing the 50 free cards deal. I did as well and am so pleased. just an fyi though, i couldn't order square cards as my freebies. they had to be 5x7's, but with all the choices i wasn't disappointed.