
Aly and Molly are hosting the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge and I've been counting the days down until today!
Day number 1 - Christmas/Holiday Traditions
Christmas has definitely changed a lot over the years, with everyone having a spouse and in laws to visit it's not as easy to all get together at the same time. It's still so great to be with family and feel the love and to watch the kids so filled with joy!
Every year we spend Christmas Eve with my parents, first we head to church with my Mom and then back to her house for snacks, drinks and visiting and yours truly is given the chore of finishing every one's last minute wrapping (which in our family means entire gift wrapping!).
Christmas morning is spent opening gifts with the kids and then a huge brunch at my parents' house. My sister Melissa and her family end up arriving early afternoon and we quickly swap gifts with the kids and then Ryan, Cole and I are off to Ryan's parents' for Christmas supper with his family. Like Chelsea's family, Ryan's family has crackers and we all wear the lovely crowns all evening long. It's quite entertaining to say the least.
I love Christmas and spending so much time with all of our family, I only wish it lasted longer!
Head on over and link up for the fun!

2 comments:
I have read so many blogs about the crackers and the crowns! I need to get some of these crackers :)
Ok, I don't know about you, but isn't Christmas morning breakfast the best?!?! Like ever?!? I look forward to it every single year!
Post a Comment