November 5, 2010

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks today

Total weight gain/loss:  0lbs

Maternity clothes? not yet

Stretch marks? just the ones from Cole

Sleep: I can't get enough

Best moment: Cole went to show a friend of ours where the baby was by rubbing my belly but he rubbed one of my boobs.  Hilarious but adorable!

Movement: nothing yet

Food cravings:  fruit mainly but anything sweet at all will do (especially left over Halloween treats!)

What I miss:  the little bit of energy I did have and being able to do drinks with the girls

Anything making you queasy or sick:  refer to my previous post...

Have you told family and friends: everyone knows


Gender:  unknown

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? in
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I'd like to say happy but this week has been a trying one at home, moody if I'm being truthful.

Weekly Wisdom:  SLEEP!!!  I can't stress this enough.  With an almost 3 year old and the pregnancy tiredness it is tough to make it through most evenings so I am taking full advantage of any sleep I can get.

5 comments:

Candice said...

I hear you on the sleep. I have to carve out a good 2-3 hours of sleep a day on the days I'm not working.

Leslie said...

You haven't gained any weight yet?? OMG...I've already gained 10 lbs and can't fit into most of my pants! I think I might be indulging a bit too much on the "good days"...haha!

Amanda said...

I craved and wanted Fruit all the time with Piper...maybe a sign that there's a baby girl on the way !? :D

Ashley said...

I haven't gained any weight but my body sure has changed. I have a belly starting again (not like I didn't have one anyways!) and it's only a matter of time before I pack it on. Hopefully it won't be the 65lbs like with Cole, but we'll see.

MAYBE Amanda! :) That would be great if it was a girl!!! I'm not sick like I was with Cole which is a nice break so that could be a sign too! We'll see.

GirlSunday said...

I love this! I can't wait to follow you each week. Again, congrats.