November 8, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Thankful



Taylor is hosting Top 2 Tuesday as per every week and this week is the top 2 things you are thankful for.  This should be an easy one right?  Unfortunately it's not, I mean how do you narrow down all the great things in life to the top 2?  I'm going to cheat just a bit :)
 
1.  My boys, family and friends.
There is no way that I could lead the wonderful life I am today without all of the amazing people who are in it.  I am so lucky to have two sweet boys in my life who fill my days with love.  I have a large family who are always there when I need them and who do everything that they can for my family and I.  Then there are my friends.  What would I do without all of you wonderful ladies who keep me entertained day in and out?
 
My boys, family and friends?!  Heck yes!  They are all my life and what a wonderful life it is!
 
2.  My health.
I am a pretty healthy person with the exception of the odd cold.  I have been so lucky to lead a healthy life to date and I only pray that I will continue to live this way.  I think of so many people who I know that are suffering and dealing with sickness and I feel so terrible for them and wish that there was some way to help take their pain away. 
 
Taylor, thinking of you and hoping your week is going better. x
 
Head on over to Taylor's and link up to play along and while you are there stop by with some well wishes.

5 comments:

Kit said...

I am with you on the health one well really both of them, but we are so lucky to be healthy! Great choices!

black tag diaries said...

great top 2 post... and great things to be grateful for!

Unknown said...

Great things to be thankful for!!!

GirlSunday said...

Great top 2. I'm with you on both.

Unknown said...

Wonderful list! Have a great week.