November 12, 2010

If You Aren't MODGing it, Heck You Aren't Living

First off, super important news...

Please go here and vote for MODG and then go here to sign up and vote for Plankton's nursery because it is basically the coolest nursery EVER!  Oh and also, if you don't know MODG, you don't know nothing!  I really hate to tell everyone about her and have to share her, but she will fill your life with sparkles, rainbows and hearts and maybe even a little Danny Tanner too.  Why am I telling you this...just go and you will see for yourself.

Back to your regular broadcast...

I was so spoiled this week!  Ryan's parents came over on Tuesday for a visit and to do the cat litter while Ryan is away (apparently you aren't to do it while pregnant?) and not only did they do that, they took the garbage out, vacuumed the floors, made supper and helped with Cole - seriously, how fantastic are my in-laws?  They absolutely love to help with anything they can and I am so lucky to have married into such a great family.

Not only was that a terrific night, I got to visit with Jamie and Ella on Wednesday night after Cole and I had a movie/dinner date on the couch.  Ella is 6 weeks old and precious, oh my gosh!  Last night my mom spent the night and we had a great evening just relaxing.  Cole loves having my mom around, he

I was checking out The Lo Down this morning and came across this website.  This is such a touching story and the little boy's drawings are pretty cute!  Amazing at the amount of drawings they have sold and how much it has helped this family out in such a time of need.  It really makes you realize just how many amazing people are in the world.

I hope you have a terrific weekend and don't forget to go and vote for MODG, she (and Charlie) will change your life.  You best tell her I sent you so I get extra sparkles...thanks.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't find the nursery! :(

Ashley said...

If you click on the link it should be right there, her name is Amanda and it's the Into the Woods If the Woods Were Awesome one
http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/small-kids-big-color-2010/into-the-woodsif-the-woods-were-awesomesmall-kids-big-color-entry-33-132119

Unknown said...

Hi Ashley! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now happily following back. Have a great weekend.

Jill

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

So happy I stumbled across your blog!

GirlSunday said...

I agree, MODG is pretty darn life changing... she's hysterical.

I'll have to live vicariously through you when it comes to helpful in-laws. Mine? not so much. Lucky you.

Candice said...

MODG is pretty cool, but that nursery is fabulous!!