Is anyone else having some major issues with blogger?
Lately, whenever I add pictures to a post, it seems as though the spacing goes all wonky and there is no way to fix it.
If I go to my dashboard I can't see the blogs I am following...this is just new over the past couple of days and it drives me nuts! I know I can use google reader, but sometimes I just want to use the dashboard.
I've also had some scheduled posts not post when scheduled.
Sorry for the rant, but am I the only one experiencing this nonsense?
May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
NO you're not alone.. it's driving me insane, particularly yesterday! I couldn't finish a blog post because it was being a pain in the ass.. I'm finishing it now, but a different way.. ugg! So frustrating...
Definitely not alone - things seem to finally have returned to semi-normal with me for my pictures and spacing issues, but it says I'm not following any blogs in my dashboard...super-annoying!!!
mine is doing crazy things too! Every time i write a paragraph there is a huge space between each line! its iritating!!!
I've been having the same problem. Maybe they are doing some upgrading and have not worked out all the kinks. It sure is annoying though!
I am having the spacing issues too...and have no clue how to fix it :(
YES!!!! Blogger has been messing up SO much lately! The spacing issues are driving me INSANE!!!! no idea. complete nonsense, only way I can put it.
Post a Comment