May 18, 2011

So What Wednesday



I'm linking up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" today for and here is what I am saying so what to...

-if our wedding invites were later getting mailed out than we wanted to, at least we got them out within the first year - life is busy!


-if I am more excited for Cole's first game of kinder ball tonight than he is...I'm a proud Momma!


-if Ryan will likely need to tell me to cool it with the pictures and cheering


-if a long weekend is coming up and Ryan will be off fishing while I spend time with my family...time apart makes the heart grow fonder right?


-if I am a slacker when it comes to blogging...life is too damn rushed these days


-if I have once again jumped off the Weight Watcher's bandwagon? I'm thinking of switching it up and counting calories for a change


-if poor wee Jillian and Bob are waiting form me to get my ass in gear in the basement and workout to all the videos I have...I'll get to them soon


-if my 3.5 year old is way too cool for kisses from his Momma and wipes them off...I'll just keep planting more on him


-if I am still having severe issues with blogger spacing and pictures...I may lose my mind!!!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Maddy wipes my kisses away too :(

Lena B, Actually said...

My kids are always kissing me & each other... lol. I'll take it while I can, I'm sure Memphis will be wiping my kisses away soon enough! :S

Jessica said...

Aww, keep givin him kisses anyway!

Jill said...

I agree - keep giving him kisses - my neice and nephew hate getting them too, but I chase them down and tackle them! haha!

Annie said...

great list :)

I am SOO sick of the spacing issues on Blogger...I just dont get it!!