May 18, 2011

Thank You

We made it, just under the wire.


Married on June 5, 2010 and I think it's safe to say that all of our thank you cards have been mailed out and should have been received by now.


I was sure that I would have gotten them out so much sooner, but my goodness we have been busy! First off, I was a newly wed with a busy, busy summer of fun! The I ended up getting pregnant and December became the month from hell for our family, and then when we set out to finally print our thank you cards, we realized that our photographer gave us our pictures on a CD and they printed out horribly. Next up, wait for a new CD. When we finally got one we tried to find a thank you card template and had very little luck finding one we liked until I came to my senses and googled.



Thank the Google Gods, how did I ever survive before?



With the help of trusty Google, I found Shari at dolcetto designs.


Shari was so easy to work with, she patiently answered all of my questions and was amazingly quick. Within 12 hours of my original e-mail to her, I had my thank you card designed and delivered to my inbox. I picked a style that I found on her blog, sent her a couple of pictures, mentioned our color and the font type that we used on our invites and voila! She made a thank you card that I was dreaming of in little to no time.



I am beyond relieved to have our thank you cards finally finished and mailed. We have received so many compliments on them and I have Shari to thank for making something that seems like such a huge job such a simple task. I will most definitely be using dolcetto designs again in the near future. Head on over and check out all of Shari's work, you most definitely will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

These are so cute! Great job!

star said...

They turned out amazing! I love the colors you used!

Stacy said...

Very nice!