May 4, 2011

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" today for the first time and here is what I am saying so what to...

- if blogger is acting up and won't let me add in the So What Wednesday button as a link and I totally had to swipe Shannon's button

- if I am jumping on the bandwagon today, at least 7 of the bloggers I follow participated in todays So What Wednesday

- if I have nothing to blog about lately, my mind is blank when it comes to ideas and we have a lot going on right now

- if I have zero motivation to count my points this week and wake up at 5 a.m. to run? I did super well last week and loved it, but not so much this week

- if I couldn't care a less about the election we just had on Monday, Osama being killed or the Royal Wedding, all I care about is Pippa and Harry hooking up

- if that's all I got

2 comments:

Jill said...

GO PIPPA & HARRY!!! They'd be perfect together, no?!? (Assuming that he's not interested in me...lol)

Miss Southern Prep said...

I want Pippa and Harry to hook up too! That would be perfect! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!