May 17, 2011

My Fitness Pal

I just joined My Fitness Pal and am excited to get started tomorrow.

I am hoping that by using My Fitness Pal to track calories and fitness, it will be just what I need to shake the last of my 'baby' weight and then some. I have been trying to get back into Weight Watchers, but have had such a hard time doing so and I'm really hoping that something new will help to do the trick.

Does any of you use My Fitness Pal? If so, any suggestions or comments?

4 comments:

Lindsey S said...

LOVE it! I'm mlsmith920 :)

tara said...

I use it! Add me: fabulousbutevil

Raven said...

I don't use it but would like to!! I could so use that motivation NOW. Glad to see you are getting on track!! makes me want to get with it!

Jenn said...

I love my fitness pal! keeps me honest! and true to my calories and work outs actually!