May 19, 2011

Pinterest

Okay folks, I am trying to convince myself that I do not need to sign up for ANOTHER social media account, but all of the talk of Pinterest has me wavering.

According to their website, Pinterest is a place to categorize the things you love.

So, it's up to you ladies to convince me if it's worth it or not. ;)

Do you use Pinterest? Do you love it??

11 comments:

Jill said...

I have never heard of it...off to check it out... :)

Lena B, Actually said...

I've heard of it... took a quick peak, seemed a bit daunting at first glance...
If you do it, I'll do it! lol ;)

Danielle said...

I was going to do it but then I didn't like that you had to do it through FB. Plus, I just don't need another thing to monopolize my time. It is a good idea though and I do enjoy looking at other people's pages.

Jessica said...

I have Pinterest and love it. You don't HAVE to keep up with it like blogs or Fbook/Twitter-- you just get on when you are bored and then get addicted!! Haha

Young People in Love said...

I'm kinda with you on this one...I feel like with the blog and everything else, the last thing I need is another reason to be on the computer. :)

Speaking of computer addictions, though...I love your blog and will def. be your newest follower friend!

Dancy said...

I didn't get it at first - I'm like, what? it's an online notebook of clippings. But now? I'm TOTALLY addicted to it. It's a great way to keep track of things "Where's that cute christmas wreath tutorial I saw last year?" Oh, it's on Pinterest. "Where's that awesome bathroom pic I saw for inspiration?" Oh, it's on pinterest!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh man. I was JUST introduced to this yesterday. Not an other social media thing! Haha. Sounds so cool though!

I limited myself to blog and facebook and that's it! I can't keep up with anything else!! Let us know if you get it/like it!!

Raven said...

heck, I JUST started twitter! and I don't even have any followers (i dont think) and Im pretty sure I dont know how to use it so I think I am just tweeting to myself.

I need another social media outlet like I need a third boob!!! I can't keep up!

Anonymous said...

I'm a member, but I often forget about it because I have so much other stuff to do.

ty said...

WORTH IT. Be prepared to spend hours there. I've planned at least five of my future weddings.

Oh, My Darling said...

Yes, I totally love Pinterest!!!