I really wish I had loads of excitement to share with you all and I should...it has been two weeks after all. Unfortunately, I don't...so here's some randomness to help waste a couple of minutes.
-Lena is having a great giveaway right now. She has teamed up with Brittany Chavers and the items up for grabs are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. Head on over to check out her blog, you'll be so glad that you did - promise!
-I have gotten back into the workout routine (for now) and am feeling soooo much better because of it. Let's hope that this is motivation to stick with it this time.
-I finally downloaded a bunch of new songs and have a great CD in my car now. I have been belting the tunes out on my drive to and from work like it is no body's business. Of course on that CD there is some Britney (obviously!), Rihanna, JLO and of course some oldies (Ice Ice Baby...don't judge).
-I cooked an AMAZING supper tonight, shrimp pasta with spinach, feta and baby tomatoes...mmmm...recipe to come.
-We have finally had some sunny days! The beginning of the week was beautiful and oh so hot (not complaining) and then Wednesday it got really windy and started to get much cooler. Either way, I'm just happy to get some vitamin D - seriously needed to keep me from being too moody with my sweet husband.
-Speaking of husband, our first wedding anniversary is on Sunday...awwwww...how sweet right? We have zero plans for the actual day, but will hopefully make up for that some time soon.
-Holidays are booked! It's only one week off work but it will be fantastic. We are staying at a friend's cottage for a week (thanks Suz and Bill - love you both!) and then heading away with my family for a long weekend. Sun, water, family, friends and fun - yes please! Oh wait...I forgot to mention wine.
-My girlfriend Katie had sweet baby Avery on May 20th - her due date and my goodness, that girl is PRECIOUS. She is seriously so adorable and oh so tiny. I just can't get over how sweet she is. Mommy is a natural and a pro, no doubt that she would be though! :)
-I am addicted to reading. Nerd alert? I seriously can't get enough. Since my May 12th post, I have read the Carrie Diaries, Cocktails for Three (Madeline Wickham), Table for Five (Susan Wiggs) and I am now onto Snowfall at Willow Lake (Susan Wiggs - part of the Lakeshore Chronicles). I find reading so relaxing and I need to read at least a chapter (or two) before bed every night. Open to suggestions for new books/authors.
-Last Friday I went to a much needed girls night with some of the best girls in the world. I seriously have an amazing group of friends and while I know everyone says that - it's definitely true! Every time we get together there is a minimum of ten of us there and last Friday was no different. We had a BBQ at Erin's and then spent the evening doing what we do best - flip cup, tearing up the rug and singing our little hearts out. An amazing night as always! I know we will be that group that still gets together later on in life. Love it!
-Spending some time this weekend with Ryan's parents and mine, can't wait to have some quality time with the family. Also heading to a stag on Saturday night...should be a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think the mundane sounds wonderful! I can't wait to get back to that! Happy Anniversary!
You've been busy! I really need to put The Carrie Diaries on my must read list.
Love you and all your mundaneness~ Happy Anniversary on Sunday! Hope to see you on Saturday. xoxox
Kisses to Cole and hugs to Rye
Ha - I can just see you belting out the tunes in your car!!! Friday was a BLAST! Can't wait for the next one! Happy Anniversary!!!
How could I possibly judge you for Ice Ice Baby? We all know we loooove it!! :)
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment