Here is a picture of our team for the Heart and Stroke Golf Tournament from the weekend. It was sooooo much fun and the group of girls couldn't have been any better! I can't wait for next year.
Grippin' n' Rippin' for Randy
We played in memory of Randy, Erin's Dad.
(Min, Sheena, myself, Erin & Kristen)
Seeing as Canada Day is this Friday we have a short work week! Even better, seeing as my bosses are amazing, we work only 1/2 a day Thursday. I am definitely looking forward to a long weekend full of family, fun and loads of sunshine (hopefully).
Tonight is Cole's last night of kinderball and they will have a game and then a bbq with some awards for the kids. Here are a couple pictures of his first night.
Cole and his best friend Nathan
Cole and Coach Dan
What are your plans for the long weekend?

1 comment:
Maddy and I are in our Canada Day Parade tomorrow night - super excited! Friday we are having a BBQ and birthday celebration for my dad..Saturday going to enjoy the nice weather, go to my sister in laws yard sale and Sunday we have a kiddie birthday party then this Mama is heading to Katy Perry! Oh..and I'm off Monday too - heading to the beach (weather permitting)
Have a good LONG weekend! Kinda jealous that you get 1/2 day tomorrow though. I am sneaking out around 2 to get a sneak peek of Will and Kate at the Unknown Soldier at 2:35 pm though! Hoping to take some pics (although that is where my bird incident happened - hoping it doesn't happen again with all sorts of paparazzi around, I may get on TV somewhere hyping around with a bird attacking me) HAHA!
Post a Comment