June 23, 2011

Breaking The Ice

I've seen this on a few blogs (Jenn, Aly, Lena and Stacy) today so I'm joining in and linking up for the first time with Jenn over at Perfectly Imperfect, for her Breaking The Ice linky party.
 Perfectly imperfect Jenn

1}Tell one thing not many people know about you.
I am allergic to bananas.
 
Weird, I know...and super sad as they have sooooo many health benefits.
 If I eat a banana my throat gets itchy, my face, hands and tongue swell and I feel like I am choking.  The first time it ever happened by face became a tad bit distorted...at a wedding reception...freakshow much?

2}If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?

Like most people, I always wanted to change my name growing up.  I always wanted to be Julia, Jessica or Corey.  Now if I HAD to change my name I would change it to Bronwyn.
3}What are you 3 favorite songs at the moment?
Still loving Rihanna & Will I Am's Photographs

Although I didn't love the movie, this song has definitely been playing on my drive to work in the morning
Garret Hedland, Timing is Everything


I know, I know, old news...but it's just such a great song (and performance)
P!nk - Glitter in the Air


4}List 3 goal on your life's to-do list:
Win the lottery
Do volunteer work on a regular basis
Have more babies

5}What is one of your favorite quotes:
I have two and can't choose just one. :)


6}Fill in the blank: If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend... I would buy _______________?
Starbucks non-fat with whip hot chocolate

(does anybody else LOVE Starbucks at Christmas time?  I absolutely do!  It's always so festive and cozy...I look forward to the Christmas cups...weird I know!)
7}What's your birth date?
October 27, 1982

8}Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?
None at all, in fact I am actually talentless.
Unless you count being able to carry a tray full of glasses on your head a talent?
I didn't think so...
9}What do you think of when you hear the word blue?
Turks and Caicos water...beautiful blue...sigh
10}Finish this thought: I need....
a nap or a vacation back to Turks and Caicos...either will do really

{all images via Google Images}

7 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

That Pink performance was amazing! And do think that carrying a tray of glasses on your head is a talent... I'm lucky if I can carry 2 {in my hands} to another room without spilling or dropping something!

Jill said...

Garrett Hedlund - Timing is Everything...LOVE!!

And I agree with Lena. Dude, I was a waitress for years, and a TERRIBLE one at that. Dropped things all the time, and couldn't carry more than 2 plates at a time. So yeah - carring a tray of glasses on your head?? IMPRESSIVE!! lol :)

Dancy said...

Love that pink song - but really all I took away from this is that I had no idea that I'm like 4yrs older than you. LOL

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

this was really interesting to read. i really liked all of the pictures you added!

i think i'm allergic to bananas too, but am not sure. every time i eat them, my throat gets really itchy!

XO,
SSDS

http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

erica said...

My best friend is allergic to bananas. In college she was convinced everyone was trying to kill her because we put bananas in everything oops!
xo

Michelle (michabella) said...

Being able to carry a tray on your head is MOST DEFINITLY a talent!!! ;)

I can't believe you are allergic to bananas...how awful!!

I love that Joseph Campbell quote! <3

MellyB said...

I swear, the banana allergy is a dang epidemic around my office. I bring in a loaf of banana nut bread and I can clear the place in twelve seconds. Crazy.

And starbucks at Christmas? Pure seasonal bliss.