Amanda over at Mom of Two Boys (who is adorable and so sweet by the way!) posted a great DIY Father's Day gift idea and it is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
If you haven't yet picked up/made that special gift for the father figure in your life, this will definitely be a hit...heck even if you have, who wouldn't love this. It is seriously so cute and so sweet, it will melt a grown man's heart.
Thanks Amanda for the idea, hopefully mine will turn out as cute as yours. I'm going to borrow the hubby's fire boots I think and pair them with Cole's fire rubber boots...or maybe I'll do their camo hunting boots...oh the possibilities!
Happy Father's Day!
June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for sharing! That's such a sweet idea! :)
That is sooo cute!! Great idea!
Thanks so much for mentioning me:)
Post a Comment