I just hit 100 followers today and I just want to say thank you so much to all of you that read my random, sporadic posts. Blogging has become such a fun outlet and I have 'met' so many amazing people. The support that you receive from the blogosphere is so wonderful and I am truly lucky to have found all of you.
Hopefully I can think up something fun for the next big milestone here on my blog, possibly a fun giveaway sometime in the near future.
Thank you all so much and have a beautiful, sunny Wednesday!!!


9 comments:
wow - 100 - i just recently crawled up to 29 (was at 26 at the beginning of this week) and I got all excited...man, I wish I could get to 100!!
Congrats!
Congratulations Ash!
Well deserved, you're great at it and I love reading your blog!
:)
Congrats on such an awesome milestone!
Wooooo! :) Yay!
yay!! congrats on 100!!
welcome to the triple digits :) so happy to have been your 101st follower! xoxo {av}
p.s. less than four days to get your entries in for my huge Whiting & Davis giveaway! a handbag of your choice could be yours...don't miss out :)
you are WELCOME! Me loves your blog!
Congrats! 100 is a goal of mine as well. So exciting!
Yeah for you! I make it ONE MORE : )
Post a Comment