A year ago today I was
(thank you Christy!)
A year ago today I stepped into the most beautiful dress I will ever wear.
A year ago today I smiled for a million pictures that would only begin to capture how amazing the day truly was.
A year ago today I watched some of the most important ladies in my life walk down the aisle to stand by my side as I married the man of my dreams.
A year ago today I held my Dad's hand tight as he jokingly asked 'Do you want to make a run for it?'.
A year ago today he led me down the aisle to hand deliver me to his future son-in-law.
A year ago today I vowed to be the best wife I could be to Ryan, to love him unconditionally, to share in his ups and downs, to be faithful and true to him until death do us part.
A year ago today he made the same promise to me, the promise of the world.
The past year has flown by so quickly that it is almost unbelievable. We've made some amazing memories and we've have some tough times too, but throughout it all we've been together. Thank you Ryan for being my husband and making me so happy, I really couldn't have gotten any luckier.
As Cole would say, love you forever and ever and always.
Ashley xo
A year ago today he made the same promise to me, the promise of the world.
A year ago today we walked out of our church as husband and wife.
A year ago today we celebrated our marriage with so many amazing people who we are truly blessed to have as part of our lives.









10 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Ashley! I was honoured to be part of your big day!!!
Happy Anniversary Ash & Ryan! May you be blessed with many happy years to come!!
Happy Anniversary! I was blessed to walk down the aisle with you, on your special day and to be a apart of your wedding party.
Love you both. xoxox
Happy Anniversary! Love all the wedding pictures!
You were a beautiful bride and had a beautiful wedding!! Happy anniversary!
what a perfect post! Happy Anniversary to you :) Beautiful photos and what lovely words!
Enjoy your day :)
What a beautiful post! I love looking at your wedding pictures--you looked gorgeous in your dress! Happy anniversary!
What a beautiful post! Happy anniversary. You seem so happy and loved.
Ack - I'm catching up on blogger & just saw this. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Post a Comment