
It's Wednesday and that means it's time for What I'm Loving Wednesdays over at Jamie's and here's what I'm loving this week:
McDonalds' Salads
{via Google images}
So far I have tried both the Tuscan and Asian salad and both are DELICIOUS! To make it even better, until June 13th, you can get your salad for 50% off using this coupon.
So far I have tried both the Tuscan and Asian salad and both are DELICIOUS! To make it even better, until June 13th, you can get your salad for 50% off using this coupon.
Weekend Fun
We are participating in the first annual D.I.F.D. weekend long ball tournament with friends. We have a really fun team and I can't wait to spend some time with friends, as well support a great cause all while remembering a special young girl.
Sunshine
{via Google images}
We have been lucky enough to have finally gotten some sunshine over the past couple of days. The weather has been all over the map the past month (mostly rain) and I'll be happy to see it come to an end. I lurve me some sunshine and a wee tan.
This Pleated Floral Dress from Forever 21

Just how amazing and generous some people are, see Lena's post here
{via Google images}
These boys ♥
What are you loving today? Head on over to Jamie's and link up.

Just how amazing and generous some people are, see Lena's post here
{via Google images}
These boys ♥
What are you loving today? Head on over to Jamie's and link up.




8 comments:
i love mcd salads! so yummy! i love that you can get grilled chicken!
Oh thanks for the coupon! :) and I love that dress, so cute!
Happy Wednesday!
I'm playing ball too! Who are you playing with? What times?
I have to admit...I've never eaten a salad at McDonald's in my life. I can't imagine going in and getting a salad when I could have a Big Mac. But all this talk about them is making me want to try one! lol
Maybe see you at the DIFD tourney! Not playing, but hoping to go up and watch!! :)
HA JILL! I feel the same way! I've had a salad once on McDonald's and it was weird! Good salad but all I could think about was the delicious fries I was missing out on!!!
Thanks for stopping by. Your little boy is so cute.
F21 is really outdoing themselves lately! I need some of that dress in my life ;) if you like link-ups, you might enjoy my Friday's Fancies series...it's your chance to dream big and not worry about pricetags! I'd love to have you :) xoxo {av}
I've never tried McDonald's salads. They look yummy!
Come link up tomorrow for Thankful Thursday and let us know what you're thankful for this week!
http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com
Post a Comment