I'm sitting here at my desk trying so hard not to laugh out loud, so I'm doing this under-my-breath laughing thing that probably makes it sound like I'm quietly dying...
Sometimes that site is hit or miss so I don't check it often but the Grandpa one & the pork one were really funny & the oil change one made me snarf my crystal light! LMAO! Thanks for that! :)
I'm a 20 something mom to a handsome and comical 4 year old boy Cole, married to the love of my life...a daughter to the most amazing parents who are full of love, support and thankfully humour...sister to 3 siblings who are my rocks and 5 hilarious in-law siblings...aunt to 4 sweet nephews and 2 adorable nieces...friend to some of the best (and wildest) people in the world...welcome to my random ramblings, stop by and don't be shy.
14 comments:
I got that email the other day.. and omg I laughed so hard!!!
I'm sitting here at my desk trying so hard not to laugh out loud, so I'm doing this under-my-breath laughing thing that probably makes it sound like I'm quietly dying...
That made my Friday.
Yes, these have been floating around for a few weeks... still hilarious!!
This was hilarious!! Made my day!
OMG...I have been known to sit and look through that website for hours. I laugh so hard at it! It makes me happy!
Oh and forgot to mention that I am adding your blog to my blogroll. Hope that is ok...if not leave me a comment on my blog and let me know:)
Sometimes that site is hit or miss so I don't check it often but the Grandpa one & the pork one were really funny & the oil change one made me snarf my crystal light! LMAO! Thanks for that! :)
These are hilarious! Thanks for brightening my day!
So glad I stumbled across your blog :)
- S from Following the Walkers
I totally love DYAC!!! I'm constantly e-mailing some of the funnier ones to my husband when he's at work!!!
Oh God that is so funny!!!!
I'm laughing so hard I have tears, I really needed this today!
I seriously had to stop reading because I was laughing/crying... at work.
I came back a couple minutes later and had the same reaction. BEST. THING. Ive read all week... maybe month.
CarissaExplainsItAll
That website is seriously the funniest. Autocorrect is the worst I still dont pay attention and crazy things get typed lol.
xo
These are great. Had me laughing out loud! Cracking up!
I laughed so much tears came out. Thanks! Visiting from Jenna's Journey.
Post a Comment