I hear ya, my day was okay until I almost got killed by a bird...if you want a laugh, I recommend you read my latest blog http://stacys101list.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-hate-birds-so-i-realize-that-this-is.html
I'm a 20 something mom to a handsome and comical 4 year old boy Cole, married to the love of my life...a daughter to the most amazing parents who are full of love, support and thankfully humour...sister to 3 siblings who are my rocks and 5 hilarious in-law siblings...aunt to 4 sweet nephews and 2 adorable nieces...friend to some of the best (and wildest) people in the world...welcome to my random ramblings, stop by and don't be shy.
8 comments:
Haha... oh Ash, I hope your day gets better! We all have days like those!!
I hear ya, my day was okay until I almost got killed by a bird...if you want a laugh, I recommend you read my latest blog
http://stacys101list.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-hate-birds-so-i-realize-that-this-is.html
That sandwich might be the best thing I've seen all day!! LOL
Ooh! I hate blah days. :( Hope your day brightens soon.
I love that you used Grumpy Smurf. Haha! :) Feel better.
You definitely are Oscar the Grouch and Grumpy Smurf all rolled into one. Glad to have spent a couple of hours with you and your mood.
xoxox
m
hey that's all hahaha!! I love debbie downer posts btw. Why the mood??
and I LOVE that you read my post even though I know how much you despise snakes. you my girl!
omg i know this is way late but that sandwich is hilarious
Post a Comment