June 7, 2011

Target Tuesday

tt
This is my first time linking up with Tara for Target Tuesday.  Lately I've been doing wayyyyyyyy too much online browsing and of course Target is one of the main sites I can't get enough of.

Head on over and link up with Tara!

Mossimo Supply Strapless Romper - Dark Chambray

Merona® Women's Bandeau Shirred One Piece Swimsuit - Black/White Print

Sterling Silver Necklace - To Thine Own Self Be True

Calypso St. Barth Floppy White Hat

And I can't find it on the site for the life of me, but the dress that PinkLouLou is wearing in this post is at the top of my list, I am in love!  Although it won't look near as good on me.

Head on over to Tara's to join the fun. :)

HAPPY TUESDAY!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I WANT A TARGET IN CANADA, NOW!! I love all of their stuff! xo

Lena B, Actually said...

There's a similar-ish denim romper for sale on sears.ca right now...
http://www.sears.ca/product/somewhere-one-piece-denim-jumper/641-000345801-WS11-SO30-7301
;)

Anonymous said...

I loove the floppy hat!

Annie said...

Looks like summer!! Love it :)

tara said...

LOVE that romper! super cute and perfect for summer!

Jennifer said...

I love that necklace!