We have some family fun planned for this weekend and I plan on making a macaroni salad with creamy dressing. So I am coming to you for help...do you make a mean macaroni salad? If so, dish (no pun intended), the recipe that is...
When I make macaroni salad, I use the vegetable colored pasta, then I dice up veggies and little cubes of cheese with 3 Cheese Kraft Dressing - Yummy!
I also got a new recipe for a salad - its also a pasta salad with green onions, cherry tomatoes, cut up cucumber and the homemade dressing has ketchup, oil, sugar, paprika (but unfortunately I do not have the recipe in front of me) and it lasts a long time and soooo yummy! Sounds wierd having a ketchup dressing but it is soo good!
I'm a 20 something mom to a handsome and comical 4 year old boy Cole, married to the love of my life...a daughter to the most amazing parents who are full of love, support and thankfully humour...sister to 3 siblings who are my rocks and 5 hilarious in-law siblings...aunt to 4 sweet nephews and 2 adorable nieces...friend to some of the best (and wildest) people in the world...welcome to my random ramblings, stop by and don't be shy.
4 comments:
When I make macaroni salad, I use the vegetable colored pasta, then I dice up veggies and little cubes of cheese with 3 Cheese Kraft Dressing - Yummy!
I also got a new recipe for a salad - its also a pasta salad with green onions, cherry tomatoes, cut up cucumber and the homemade dressing has ketchup, oil, sugar, paprika (but unfortunately I do not have the recipe in front of me) and it lasts a long time and soooo yummy! Sounds wierd having a ketchup dressing but it is soo good!
Do you have a recipe for the dish you posted pictures of? it looks like amazing!
Do you have a recipe for a fab macaroni salad? Mine is boring and I need to make something different.
xo
yum I love macaroni salad
Post a Comment