July 13, 2011

Conversation with Cole

This morning as I buckled Cole up in to his car seat we had the following conversation...

Cole "Mommy when will you have a baby in your belly"
Me "I don't know, why Cole?"
Cole "I'd like a baby sister...or a puppy"
after a few seconds...
Cole "Mommy, you could go to the store and get a baby, put it in your mouth so it will go to your belly and then you'd have a baby in your belly, right?!"

I ♥ this kid!!

9 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

Awww... he's so sweet! ♥
I once asked the kids if they wanted another brother or sister, and Memphis {in total seriousness} said "could you make it a puppy instead!?" lol!

emily said...

This is adorable!!

Bad Joan said...

Ha! So cute!!

http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

awwwww, what a sweetie!!

Danielle said...

Adorable. Gotta love the innocence of children (:

Jill said...

So cute!! Out of the mouths of babes... :)

Dancy said...

HAHAHA "...or a puppy" HAH!

Raven said...

ha! love it. my three year old still thinks that my sister who is pregnant with twins is going to poop out her babies.

M.O.T.B said...

Adorable!