I am so proud to be Canadian and what better day to celebrate than Canada's birthday.
Today we are off to spend the day celebrating with friends, family, food, sunshine, a parade and fireworks. What a wonderful way to celebrate such a special day.
I'm a 20 something mom to a handsome and comical 4 year old boy Cole, married to the love of my life...a daughter to the most amazing parents who are full of love, support and thankfully humour...sister to 3 siblings who are my rocks and 5 hilarious in-law siblings...aunt to 4 sweet nephews and 2 adorable nieces...friend to some of the best (and wildest) people in the world...welcome to my random ramblings, stop by and don't be shy.
4 comments:
Happy Canada Day to you gorgeous!
xo
did you just looooove princess kates red hat she wore on Canada day? oh so gorgeous! cant wait for her to come to the US this Friday!
Happy belated Canada day and thanks for commenting on my blog! I love Canada, I got married in Niagara on the Lake!
Oh, and I started following you too. Love your blog!
Post a Comment