July 15, 2011

Oh Chelsea...

Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (A Chelsea Handler Book/Borderline Amazing Publishing)
{via}

I just finished reading Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me, a book full of stories written by those who are closest to Chelsea.

This book was H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. plain and simple, it did not disappoint.  I honestly laughed out loud several times and I was wishing it wouldn't end.  It made me want to be friends with Chelsea Handler and be one of the poor buggers that she is constantly tormenting.  Her endless shenanigans range from lies to tricks to peeing on someone, yet these people are still friends with her.


 I definitely recommend reading this book for a good laugh, it is beyond entertaining.

5 comments:

tara said...

I cant wait to read this book! I just love Chelsea!

Lena B, Actually said...

We should swap... I could borrow this, you could borrow a book I have... let me know! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I've been debating this one. =)
http://tosots.blogspot.com/

M.O.T.B said...

Thanks for this! I have been wondering!!

M.O.T.B said...

I am reading her book My Horizontal Life!!!