July 13, 2011

What We've Been Up To...

Is it just me or is summer flying by at warp speed?

It's already mid-July which means that we are smack dab in the middle of summer and that is clear seeing as every weekend is jam packed with things to do, places to go and people to see.  We have 2 more free weekends between now and September and I'm hoping they stay that way.

Already this summer we have:


played in a ball tournament and golf tournament



 gone fishing



 
played ball


  had some amazing times with friends


celebrated Canada Day

as well as:
gone to a stag for a wedding we will be going to in August
spent a weekend at the lake
watched soap box derby races
and had so much fun with all of the family and friends

There is still so much more to come, including:

a weeks vacation that is fast approaching (with loads of relaxation time at the lake)
a family weekend away with my parents, siblings, nieces and nephews
3 caterings (my Dad and I cater together)
4 birthdays
1 wedding
1 concert (Capital Hoedown with Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert and Billy Currington...yes please!)
and all the fun that pops up in between

What have you been up to?
Anything exciting coming up?

5 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like a BUSY summer....I know how you feel! It seems like there is always something going on!! Oh well---all fun :)

Lindsay said...

Just reading that wore me out! I LOVE Carrie Underwood! I'm so jealous! Sounds like a great summer, but yeah I agree it's going way too fast!

Dancy said...

Your schedule sounds as busy as ours!! LOL Seriously though, HOW is it mid-July already? Oh & since my hubs now works for the NHL... I thankee for Cananda Day - he gets the day off! LOL

Meghan said...

You have a lot coming up!!! I agree - summer has flown by! It gets faster every year!

Stacy said...

We have no plans this summer (boo) but we take trips to the beach and stuff - now we are cleaning out our house and making room for baby #2. You are sooo lucky to be going to Capital Hoedown - I would have loved to have seen Carrie Underwood. Hope you have a great summer, even if it is a busy one!