I am...Ashley, a fun-loving mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt and friend.
I want...to win the lottery
I have...so many wonderful things to be thankful for, especially the amazing people in my life
I wish...for a cure for cancer
I hate...olives and bloggers spacing issues
I fear...snakes (especially Raven's snakes...shudder/vomit)
I hear...the t.v. downstairs
I search...Google ALL THE TIME!
I wonder...how people manage to do it all
I regret...being a mean girl in high school
I love...my life
I never...exercise anymore
I ache...from my horrible sunburn
I sign...terribly
I dance...like I sing
I lose...lip gloss like it's nobodys businessI need...nothing more than I haveI always...procrastinate
I am confused...often
I am not always...happy
I cry...when I am really angry or nervous
I sometimes...reminisce about the old days and all the crazy things I used to do
I am not...creative
I usually...stalk blogs more than I post
I should...get more sleep, blog more often, lose weight, exercise, spend more time with the people I care about, read more, laugh more often, kiss more, play cars just a little longer, love harder

14 comments:
Cute! I don't exercise anymore either but whatever.
Dang, why is the I Should list always longest?
Cause I pretty much should be doing all those things too. Replace cars with swords though. We have a sword thing going on right now.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am glad I joined the blog hop this year. I love finding new blogs to read! Your blog is cute, I love the autocorrect post!
Mary
Coming from Jenna's blog. Love the list and I too hate sunburns. Try rubbing vinegar on it, it takes the sting out.
hi there! coming over from jenna's! i am laughing so hard at the auto-corrects you posted!!! so funny!!
Phew. My "I should" list would have a lot of those things too. Maybe I'll change it to, "I will" :-)
Hi Ashley! Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great week! :)
Hi Ashley. I love this list. I never exercise anymore either! Who has the time? Haha I can sing but I dance like an idiot. Nice to "meet" you - I'll be following your blog!
cute idea! thanks for stopping by my blog! i love your background! :)
LOVE the wishlist! thanks for stopping by my blog via jenna's! following you now ;)
~Samantha
Also, saw your post on another blog about a weight loss challenge - consider joining mine if you have the time! http://www.thepeanutsgang.com/2011/07/lose-fluff-weight-loss-challenge.html
Thanks!
~Samantha
How cute is this! I just might have to do this myself! Hope you are having a fabulous day.
xo
Stopping by from Jennas!! Looks like we must read some of the same blogs because I have a SERIOUS fear of Raven's snakes too - those posts give me nightmares but like a bad accident - I have to look! I also hate the blogger spacing issues and am not a big fan of olives!!!
Hope you're having a great week:)
Hi! I'm stopping by from Jenna's blog. I love your post- it is such a neat idea. I may have to steal your idea.
Post a Comment